July 16, 2006

Baby Mania to leave Intrepid Flame

As you may have noticed, Intrepid Flame has been taken over by Baby Mania. While this time is beyond exciting for me, I do not want this blog to spread itself too thin. With the whole poetry/art aspect and the politics, I feel that there is no room for baby here at the Flame. But as you all know, I am not so callous as to ignore my primal paternal instincts. Seeing that my little one is on my mind 24/7, I have established a place all her own.

It is meant to be a place where I can share pictures and stories with friends and family, but since many of the readers here at Intrepid Fame have shared their well wishes, I thought I would let you take a peak into her life as well. If you have any parental advice please feel free to leave it there.

Time permitting, I will try and return to some un-baby related posts here at the Flame. This whole Israeli War is wreaking havoc on my mentality stability at the moment. I find myself seething with anger as I watch them destroy a sovereign nation as the world does nothing, one moment, and then I am cooing and cawing Kaia the next. It is surreal, but hey this is the complex world of human emotions.

In the mean time, if the world is getting too hard too take, stop of at Dear Kaia

No comments:

Post a Comment