September 15, 2007

Who's Your Daddy

Saturdays are like Sundays here in Doha, actually Fridays are like Sundays, so I guess Saturdays are like Saturdays...all I know is that today I had the day off, and I spent a lot of time with my daughter and it was awesome. We went to her first birthday party at a neighbor's house, then we played in her room for a long time, then it was outside to get wet and play in her new sandbox. It was the kind of day that simply makes sense and makes me so happy to be a dad. I wish I had more shots, but I think this one sums up our day:

I also downloaded the new Ben Harper and Iron and Wine CDs which excite me beyond belief.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE iron and wine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:21 PM

    Kaia is getting so big! I can't believe she's already one whole year old!

    ReplyDelete