August 19, 2008

More on Daraja

I have written two separate posts; I have sent out emails to all my teacher friends; I have sent out Facebook announcements; I have Tweeted about it on Twitter and started a discussion on Classroom 2.0, but in case there is a reader out there who is not on any of my many networks , I thought it best to present my request here as well:

If you are looking for some sort of service project at your school, church or other social organization no matter what age of people you deal with, please consider starting a Daraja Club. You can read more here.

Follow the links, watch the videos, and get your the people you know involved. If you don't have time to sponsor something like this yourself, please send your people to this site and let them get involved on their own. If you have any questions please let me know.

Share with anyone you feel will be of help!

No comments:

Post a Comment