July 13, 2009

Popping In

Quick little note for any regular readers I may have out there. Sorry, I have been a bit spotty posting here, but it is summer, I am on holiday, and enjoying spending time with my family in California and soon Oregon.

I have a lot on my mind and wish I could be writing more often, but I am letting the thoughts drift into the ether; I find myself sleeping very well every night.

Not much to report other than this brief list:

Saw Death Cab for Cutie with Andrew Bird last night at the Greek Theater in Berkeley. It was a beautiful night as the sun set over the bay. I was reminded how much I love sitting in the midst of a large group of people listening to live music:



I am currently sitting in a hotel room in Fortuna California waiting to watch the season premiere of Entourage. Tomorrow we drive to Eugene, Oregon where I hope to see this...

...life is good, and as is often the case I don't have much to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment