July 11, 2010

I Don't Know

If you spend enough time online you take some interesting journeys. Some pique your curiosity and last for days, while others simply cause you to do a quick lily pad hop from site to often unrelated site. But even these short jaunts can sometimes be connected. Here is a short trip I took tonight:

Found this picture through Stumble Upon shot by this Russian guy named Nezzdoi.

It's not so simple as I try to wish...But then again what is?...There is no other worthy quest...So on I go
I was listening to the song I Don't Know by the Beastie Boys. The words and the image got me thinking about Adam Yauch (MCA)

I hope his bout with cancer is going well. I thought about where he must be and how he must be feeling. Wish there was more news on his condition. Found out that he is set to release a documentary about legendary Beat writer William Burroughs.
He was the first person who was famous for things you were meant to hide.
Also found out that Yauch's production company is called Oscilloscope, which is a type of electronic test instrument that allows observation of constantly varying signal voltages, usually as a two-dimensional graph of one or more electrical potential differences using the vertical or 'Y' axis, plotted as a function of time, (horizontal or 'x' axis).

Here is the trailer for the flick:



Found this random cover...



What does any of this mean? I have no idea. I just wanted to document what my time online looks like. Every click is another chance to learn. Where does it end...I don't know....

No comments:

Post a Comment