September 16, 2012

We Miss

I have been away from this space for longer than I like. I have been away from myself and my thoughts and their shapes as words and their rattling onto the blank pages and their flow as they careen and curve and slam into periods.

I have become to scattered, spread too thin. Disparate pixels and thoughts, chunked words and half written paragraphs, half finished albums, a trailer with nowhere to go. I have let work and family tip the scales leaving me disappeared and forgotten. The trouble with pouring yourself into everything you do, is that you are often left empty.

So much documenting. So much connecting and sharing and expressing that maybe we miss it. Maybe we miss. It.

Need to make some time for it. Now if I could only remember what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment