July 12, 2016

Squamish

Another day on the road. It was a long, but it didn’t feel too bad. We did Portland to Squamish with the border crossing in eight hours. It is stunning country up here. All mist and fog and trees and granite and snow. I was up late last night and the drive took something out of me. We had a quick dinner, cruised the lake, which is beautiful, had a few beers and watch the kids catch up with their oldest friends. They had there own kayaks and were our alone on the lake. It was a very satisfying sight to see. 


This place is quiet, peaceful and perfect. I look forward to some quality down time in the woods, but tonight I am exhausted and cannot think of anything more to write. My eye are droopy and the thought of a warm quiet sleep is too inciting to fight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment