September 6, 2016

Jet Lag Immune

Back home. Back on track. Well sort of. I survived today and never felt like I was going to lose the plot. Taught the kids. Got myself organised for the rest of the week and stayed awake until, well- it’s dark so I am getting ready for an 8 O’clock bedtime.

Things are a bit fuzzy around the periphery, but all-in-all I think I survived. Don’t want to speak too soon, but I might be immune to jet lag. No jet-lag at the start of summer. No jet-lag upon returning to Singapore after summer. No jet-lag when I got home to SF a few days ago, and no jet-lat as of yet upon coming back home today. There is a slight chance that I might wake up in the middle of the night and curse myself for being so smug and pompous, but that’s a risk I am willing to take.

Not much else to say at this time. Good to be home. I am giving myself until next week to get the running thing sorted. But I am gonna get down to the skatepark with Kaia tomorrow night for a little skatepark time. Three day weekend coming up and it’s already Wednesday.

For now, good ni..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment