March 30, 2009

Daraja Academy is Open

I had a hard time wiping the smile off my face as I watched the video below. The smile remained there even after the fifth viewing. I hate to sound repetitive, but I am so amazed and proud of all the work that has gone into the Daraja Academy. While this video may be emotional for anyone who has been following this story from the beginning, I hope that newcomers will also connect with the project.

It feels so strange to see the school alive and active. I felt the power of the campus last December, but I can already feel the difference now that there are students there. As always, if the story of Daraja resonates with you, please learn more about the school and share these videos, pictures, and stories with as many people as you can.

Great things are starting to happen all over the world, and more is possible if you choose to share this story with the people in your community.

The Daraja Academy of Kenya opened its doors on February 26, 2009. This brief video highlights some of the energy at the beginning of this life-changing school.


Daraja Academy -Welcome to Daraja from Mark Lukach on Vimeo.
music "Energy" by The Apples in Stereo

No comments:

Post a Comment