June 20, 2010

Cuz We Should

I just realized I have a contact group on my gmail called musical lovers, and some how you have ended up on it. With Facebook, we seldom email anymore. Our lives are more scatter I suppose than try to make personal contact. Weird how a more public life, has made us less connected sometimes. Anyway, just want to say hello and share this amazing new band I found.

Do some research and listen to some of their music. Blind Pilot. They are the real deal, and I think everyone on this list will appreciate what I am saying. I have most likely spent some intense musical moments with you all. So as you listen to these songs, imagine me sitting next to you, in whatever way your remember our memories, smile and know that I am thinking of you and I love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment