I feel like these daily post have been a bit of a let down the last few days (weeks). A sort of cop-out. I know that they began much more thoughtful, interesting and hopefully entertaining, and lately they have been pretty straight forward, basic, daily summaries. In an effort to spice things up a bit, let me at least share the embarrassing and downright disgusting things I ingested today. Hopefully, you will look at my intake and feel better about your personal health and dietary choices.
- Woke up around 8am and ate nothing and didn’t drink even a sip of water.
- Took Skye to the playground; we skated there. It was around 10am.
- At 11:15am I had an iced soy latte and a few sips of water.
- At 12:30 I had two onion prata and a coke. A few sips of water.
- Then we went to buy some fabric for my classroom, a few plants and back to school to set things up. I ate or drank nothing during this time.
- On my way home I was dying of thirst, so I stopped for a quick coke, which I chugged in the car. It is now 7:05pm.
- I was late to meet Scott and Luke for some drinks, so I got to The Cider Pit had two beers and some veggie spring rolls.
That was my day in food and drinks:
Cokes, prata, spring rolls and beer.
I am not proud of this menu, but I feel the need to cleanse myself by sharing. I hope to do better tomorrow.
Still no jet lag. Night three, going to bed at midnight and looking forward to a good night’s sleep.
School is a day away and my classroom is one more step closer to being ready.