August 4, 2016

Jet Lag Fringe

Brain feels a bit mushy.

Landed last night, this morning, at 3am. We were home and a sleep shortly after. Woke up around 8 feeling pretty good. Went to Wild Honey for brunch, had a Bloody Mary. Then did some quick shopping and I got my haircut. Came home to unpack a bit and dinner at East Coast Park with Steven and Katy.

Nice to have a quick catch up, but it is 8:05pm- it is pitch black outside and I am fading fast. No time or energy left for anything meaningful to say tonight.

I am a bit nervous for the amount of things that have to be done to be ready for work next week, but I will assume that it will get done. I hope to pop by school tomorrow to get a sense of how my classroom is looking, seeing that I had to move, and start getting a few things in order.

I am very much looking forward to sometime away from my own kids and catching up with the rest of our friends here in Singapore.

And now sleep, hopefully till the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment