September 9, 2016

Sweet Sweet Sleep

Well that was a week!
Holy smokes.


Not only did I somehow survive, I actually shredded and burned after school, to the point where my muscles are sore and I feel a bit crushed. Thanks for that Mairin. Great idea.


Why wouldn’t I want to do “plank jumping jacks” after returning from a whirlwind trip to CA and a crazy week of assemblies, meetings and coffee mornings? But no matter how exhausting this week was, it was all worth it and rewarding. This level of intensity would not be possible if we all didn’t love what we do.


After getting home and taking a shower, it quickly became apparent that there was no way we would be going to a friend’s house for some drinks, and even getting through a few episodes of Orange Is The New Black feels a bit strenuous.


The three day weekend is here and it couldn’t have come at a better time. It’s not even nine, pyjamas are on, and I might even be too tired for wine. I’m looking forward to crawling into bed and giving in to the sweet sweet sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment